In Our Dreams
Updated: Jul 5, 2018
The definition of a dream is ‘hope’; an inspiration; an aim.
Everyone has dreams, be they huge, big, med, small or infinitesimal, they are important! Whatever the case is, it gives us something to look forward to.
Dreams are what make us what we are. We are all different, so we have different dreams and these dreams influence our whole lives.
We dream of something better then we presently have and it is a dream like having a successful job and a family, that motivate us to succeed in achieving our goals.
Dreams change as we get older and some are less important then others, but however trivial or small the dreams are, they are still important since it brings some sense into our lives, giving it some sort of purpose. Without these dreams our lives would be empty.
Work for your dreams! Without dreams a person has no motivation. Dreams are what motivates us and keeps us going through the hard times. There would be no point in going to school or getting a job, since no one would dream of having a career or family.
Put your heart and soul into them, what could you lose?
1. The secret of living is giving, if you follow your dreams then you will have something worth sharing with others, hope, inspiration and a meaning to live, and that to me, is a great contribution.
2. Chasing your dreams will develop your courage. Courage is your fuel to achieve amazing success in life, follow your dreams and exercise courage. In sure enough time you will be unstoppable.
3. There is a reason why as kids we loved magic and dreams. Stop chasing your dreams and you will forget how it feels to live hopeful and young.
4. Great dreamers grow to be independent, learning that they can make a difference all by themselves.
5. Dreams can distract you from the negative events in life. You will weigh up what is more important, your dreams or the drama. Drama seems obsolete when you are passionate about following your dreams.
6. It gives you something to share and inspire your kids with, you have led by example that anything is possible when you put your mind to it.
7. Through accomplishing your dreams you will come to appreciate the experience of failure and know that failure is just part of success and that it wasn’t really all that bad as it was all worth it in the end.
8. Regret is a terrible thing, and a dream is powerful enough to bring you regret if you don’t take the chance to at least follow it.
9. Because you are never too old to dream. Age means nothing when we know what we want.
10. You become an interesting person, you show others you have meaning, direction and purpose.
11. The unknown of following your dreams may spark a little fear, this is okay though because a little fear is known to make you feel more alive.
12. It is fun proving the world wrong, so why would you follow the status quo?
13. The more you chase and accomplish your dreams the more the lines of the boundaries that the world puts in front of us fade, as we learn that any and everything is possible.
14. When you accomplish your dream, you are the first to see it happen. You can share your accomplishments with the rest of the world but you where there in the front row on a single chair to experience the magic that unfolded.
15. Your dreams have no limits, you are the creator of your dreams, big or small. When this is understood, you are able to design a way to favour you plan and accomplish your end goal.
16. A dream is strong enough to define you, once accomplished you prove to others they have no say in who you can and can’t be.
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!
Credit: Joel Brown
“Never doubt your own capability to do extraordinary things. Anyone can make a difference.”
So Dream those Dreams! Chase them! Dream Big or Dream small. Chase your Dreams to the ends of the Earth if need be.
I have hope that every single one of you who read this gains some inspiration, I am rooting for you and your Dreams.
YOU'VE GOT THIS!